We are searching for an experienced Product Owner to join our journey to revolutionize the world of booking business travel. If you have the drive and wish to change, improve and make things happen, we have an exciting opportunity for you to develop both yourself and us.
At FCM Travel Solutions, we develop Arrivon, a booking tool for business travel currently used across the Nordics and Northern Europe. We are looking for a Product Owner to join one of the two agile development teams. Your mission will be to make Arrivon the number one choice for booking business travel and to deliver an amazing experience to its users.
We are currently two cross-functional development teams located in Stockholm. The teams also consist of developers, DevOps and UX/UI capabilities. We handle everything that relates to Arrivon, from new features to bugs and operations. Arrivon is a cloud-based service and we are fast to deliver straight to production and our users.
We believe you:
● Have several years experience of software product development and experience from product management/ownership
● Are a team player who enjoys open-minded discussions in a collaborative way
● Have great communication skills and are fluent in English (Swedish is a bonus)
● Feel comfortable and enjoy to take responsibility and ownership
● Have a commercial mindset and apply a holistic approach in your decision making, but also understand when to pay attention to details
● Understand the benefits of agile ways of working and have previous experience from agile product development
● Have experience from software development and feel passionate about all the opportunities in digital technologies
● Are used to working with analytics tools, e.g. Google Analytics
● Have an academic degree in engineering, IT or business
What would be your responsibilities?
● Drive the product vision, strategy and product roadmap in collaboration with stakeholders and development team and contribute to shape the digital strategy of Arrivon
● Be the expert and go-to-person for your Arrivon domain
● Define and prioritize development activities based on roadmap, user feedback and technical requirements, engage in user stories and keep the backlog updated
● Support team and UX/UI design processes and encourage to keep the team involved in product development
● Plan customer and market rollout, MVP approaches and go-to-market strategies
● Facilitate product related workshops
● Support your ideas and decisions by the use of customer input, tracking, metrics and KPIs
● Help the team and yourself to continuously improve and learn
What can we offer you?
We are proud of Arrivon and invite you to join our journey to grow our business area across EMEA markets. This is an exciting opportunity where your work can make a major impact, help us grow and soon see results of your contribution. You will have a key role in the future of Arrivon.
We offer you a fun place to work and grow under your own responsibility. If you bring a positive and can-do-attitude, we believe you will feel at home with us. If you some day would like to experience something new, Flight Centre offers you amazing opportunities to discover the world.
This is a full time permanent position, with immediate start or as agreed. We are located in Solna Strand, Stockholm. You report to the Head of Corporate Technology Nordics.
We would like to have your CV and personal letter sent to email@example.com as soon as possible. We are interviewing ongoing during the application period. If you have any questions, please contact Veronica Hargevik at firstname.lastname@example.org.