Working as a developer in an Agile cross functional devops team, using a lean development process supporting continuous delivery. Most code you write will be used by customers the same day or day after. Your team is focused on having fun while creating the next generation corporate travel booking platform within one of the largest travel management companies.
About the role
We are looking for an application developer who can balance producing tested code with the needs of the business to create customer value. Your main focus will be on Java development. Secondary is Angular 2 via rest. Integrations to other services via SOAP. As part of the team you will take ownership of the online booking tool, with responsibility to make sure we can meet customer needs while staying performant and reliable. You will also be an active part of product development where your opinions and passions will have a real impact.
Your days will be filled with:
● Teamwork with emphasis on creating a collaborative knowledge working environment
● Helping our customers enjoy using our product more every day
● Communication around both technical and non-technical product development topics
● Setting future architecture and technology stack
● Maintaining and monitoring our various environments
● Contiguously improving our way of working
Skills & Requirements
We would like you to have a background in:
● Web Product development
● 2+ years Java Development
● Open to Frontend Angular Development (Typescript)
● Test automation focused (e.g.TDD, Unit Tests, Specification By Example)
● Open to Pair/Mob Programming
● English Language
● Swedish Language
● Kanban Flow Process plus Devops mindset
● XP practices
● Experience with HTML and CSS
● Security architecture (OWASP, encryption, etc.)
● Logging and Monitoring (ELK Stack, LogStash, Datadog, Grafana, Influxdb, Zipkin, statsd, syslog etc.)
● Infrastructure services (Docker/Amazon ECS)
● Cloud APIs - Amazon AWS
This is a full time permanent position, with immediate start or as agreed.
Send your CV and personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are interviewing ongoing during the application period. If you have any questions regarding this position, contact Iain Rushton at Iain.email@example.com or +46 72 231 29 99
Welcome with your application!
FCM Travel Solutions is the flagship global travel management brand of the Flight Centre Travel Group which has expanded to become one of the world’s largest travel companies. FCM is the business travel partner of choice for large national, multinational and global corporations and our global network spans more than 90 countries, employing over 6000 people. We are transforming the business of travel through our empowered and accountable people who deliver 24/7 service and are available either online or offline. Leveraging FCM's negotiating strength and supplier relationships in conjunction with our tailored business travel programs, our expertise delivers more for our clients where it matters most to them. For seven consecutive years FCM has been recognized as the World's Leading Travel Management Company at the esteemed World Travel Awards (2017, 2016, 2015, 2014, 2013, 2012, 2011).