We are searching for an experienced Tech Lead to join our journey to revolutionize the world of booking business travel. If you have the drive and wish to change, improve and make things happen, we have an exciting opportunity for you to develop both yourself and us.
Are you a Tech Lead or senior developer with architectural skills and a passion for agile ways of working? Do you love to be part of and manage a team?
We develop Arrivon, a booking tool for business travel, currently used across the Nordics and Northern Europe. Our users love Arrivon and we are growing to meet future demand. Our customers are core of our attention.
You will work in an agile environment where we use Kanban boards and strive to continuously improve. Arrivon is a cloud-based service and we have continuous integration and delivery for the majority of the platform. As a Tech Lead you will be responsible for Arrivon’s architectural and technical strategy. You will support and manage the two development teams to build user-friendly, secure, modern and scalable solutions. You will help the team to ensure there is a technical roadmap, an architectural structure and path and you will secure Arrivon operationally. You will also help team members develop professionally. Half of your time is spent actively working as a developer in one of the development teams.
The teams also consist of Product Owners and UX. We work closely with Business Owner and other stakeholders and strive to work data-driven by the use of customer input, tracking, metrics and KPIs.
We believe you:
- have previous experience of being a Tech Lead, or similar, with experience from coaching individuals in an agile environment
- are a team player who enjoys open-minded discussions in a collaborative way
- are self-going, committed to exceed goals and want to make a difference
- are structured, analytic and solution-oriented
- have an interest to develop yourself, to help others develop and act upon team interest
- are curious about new technologies and methodologies and are not afraid of stepping into unknown areas
- feel comfortable and enjoy taking responsibility
- have great communication skills and are fluent in English
We would like you to have a background in:
- 5+ years Java development
- Back and front end development
- Test automation experience (e.g. TDD, Unit Tests)
- Continuous integration
- Cloud-based operations (Amazon AWS is a bonus)
- Microservices Architectures
- Agile ways of working
It is an extra bonus if you have competence in:
- DevOps as part of a team
- Frontend Angular Development (Typescript)
- Continuous delivery
- Infrastructure services (Docker/Amazon ECS)
- Security architecture (OWASP, encryption etc.)
What would be your responsibilities?
- You are the manager for the developers and DevOps, currently 7 people
- You ensure there is a technical strategy and roadmap and you encourage, coordinate and give input to technical discussions to set the future architecture and technology stack
- With the help of the team, you ensure we adhere to security standards and policies and that we act in compliance with regulations
- Responsible for application and system architectural improvements
- With the help of the team, you secure Arrivon operationally
- You coach team members to help each individual develop professionally
- You will actively work as a developer in one of the teams to improve the product and services we deliver to our customers
What can we offer you?
We are proud of Arrivon and invite you to join our journey to grow our business area across EMEA markets. This is an exciting opportunity where your work can make a major impact, help us grow and soon see results of your contribution.
We offer you a fun place to work and grow under your own responsibility. If you bring a positive and can-do-attitude, we believe you will feel at home with us. If you some day would like to experience something new, Flight Centre offers you amazing opportunities to discover the world.
This is a full time permanent position, with immediate start or as agreed. We are located in Solna, Stockholm. You report to the Head of Corporate Technology Nordics.
We would like to have your CV and personal letter sent to email@example.com as soon as possible. We are interviewing ongoing during the application period. If you have any questions, please contact Veronica Hargevik at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 70 480 86 34