FCM Travel Solutions offices around the world are celebrating after being named the World's Leading Travel Management Company at the 2017 World Travel Awards. This is the seventh year in a row that FCM has been named the top global corporate travel management company.
The title was announced at the World Travel Awards Gala Ceremony held over the weekend at the JW Marriott Phu Quoc Emerald Bay, Vietnam.
FCM’s Global Leader Marcus Eklund was thrilled with the news of the award and acknowledged how successful the past year has been for the brand.
“2017 has been a milestone year for FCM Travel Solutions globally,” said Marcus. “It saw us strengthen our presence across key regions and service more multi-national customers. We also launched our next-generation technology suite FCM Connect, as well as Sam, our innovative and award-winning Smart Assistant for Mobile.”
“Year after year, it is our strong service capabilities and industry-leading technology solutions that drive efficiencies in our client’s travel programmes. And of course, the commitment and expertise of our people, who play an incredibly important role in our results.”
Marcus said the global award added to the collection of regional awards FCM had won as part of this year's World Travel Awards programme.
- During 2017 FCM was also named:Africa's Leading Travel Management Company
- Asia's Leading Travel Management Company
- Australasia's Leading Travel Management Company
- Europe's Leading Travel Management Company
- Mexico & Central America's Leading Travel Management Company
- Middle East’s Leading Travel Management Company
- North America's Leading Travel Management Company
- South America's Leading Travel Management Company
World Travel Awards celebrates its 24th anniversary this year and is acknowledged across the globe as the ultimate travel accolade. Awards are voted for by travel and tourism professionals worldwide and these accolades recognise the commitment to excellence FCM has demonstrated over the past 12 months.